CAIA Netherlands: Real estate outlook in a high interest environment
November 29, 2022
Note: All times listed are in local time
Venue:De Nieuwe Poort
Claude Debussylaan 2
Amsterdam, 1082 MD
is delighted to invite you to this educational event focusing on
Real Estate Outlook in a High Interest Environment
In the last decade, the global property markets have benefitted from high availability of debt and record low interest rates. Furthermore, the attractive yield spread between Real Estate cap rates and government bonds has prompted income-focused investors to allocate significant capital to property.The current environment of higher inflation, rising interest rates, and fears of recession is bound to affect Real Estate as an asset class.
Join us for a special event to discuss the outlook of Real Estate in the context of the rapidly changing macroeconomic environment, and review the property sector outlook.
17:30 - Registrations
18:00 - Welcome and Introduction
18:05 - Panel discussion: Global Real Estate Outlook
19:00 - Drinks & Networking
20:30 - End
Christos Angelis, CAIA - Senior Portfolio Manager Real Estate at Shell Asset Management
Andrew Gordon - Head of European Real Estate Debt at Invesco Real Estate
David Moreno, CFA -Indexes Manager at EPRA
Laura Gomez Zuleta - Investor Relations Manager at NSI
Emke Bus, CAIA
Director Business Development at Global Relationship Group at IFM Investors
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE THE EVENT
- Registration for this event must be done in advance and walk-ins will not be permitted.
- The event has a limited capacity. We ask that you please register as early as possible to reserve your spot.
- You may be registered on a waiting list. Should the allowed attendance level be increased, we will inform you.
- Each person attending will need to register themselves. Adding a guest onto your registration will not be possible for this event.
- Should you need to cancel, we kindly ask that you do so at least 24 hours in advance. Your timely cancellation allows us to be more responsible and ecological on avoiding food and energy waste.