CAIA Middle East - Riyadh - The Rise of Private Capital in Saudi Arabia
February 28, 2024
Note: All times listed are in local time
Venue:Le Méridien Riyadh
King Abdullah Ibn Abdulaziz Road
Al Woroud District, 01 11544
CAIA Association is delighted to invite you to an exclusive event hosted in collaboration with Preqin and Saudi Venture Capital and Private Equity Association about The Rise of Private Capital in Saudi Arabia.
The alternative investment landscape in the Middle East is undergoing rapid transformation, with Saudi Arabia emerging as an important hub for Private Capital, attracting attention from Sovereign Wealth Funds to Family Offices. In this exclusive event tailored for senior leaders in the alternatives industry, we delve into the latest data and analysis, exploring the pivotal factors poised to shape alternative assets in 2024. Additionally, the event will feature a dynamic panel discussion with Senior Leaders in alternatives as we unravel the ascendance of Private Capital in Saudi Arabia.
18:00 - Registration
18:25 - Welcome by Sally Assaf - Head of Middle East at Preqin
18:30 - Keynote presentation about Alternatives in the Middle East and Globally by Paul Sinthunont, CFA - VP, Research Insights at Preqin
18:50 - Panel discussion on The Rise of Private Capital in Saudi Arabia, in collaboration with:
- Fahad Al-Naeem, CAIA - CEO of SIDF Investment Company
- Abdulaziz Aalsayyari - Founder and CEO of Sukuk Capital
- Sulaiman Alkhushi, CFA - Head of Strategy and Market Development, Jada Fund of Funds
- Abdulrahman Alsuhaymi - COO at SVCPE Association
Laura Merlini, CAIA, CIFD - Managing Director EMEA at CAIA Association
19:50 - Open Floor for Questions and Answers
20:00 - Networking dinner reception
Important notes before the event:
- Kindly note that registrations must be completed in advance, as walk-ins will not be permitted. Given the event's limited capacity, we encourage you to register as early as possible to secure your spot. If the attendance limit is expanded, we will promptly notify you.
- Registering a guest is possible for this event but in case of overbooking, priority will be given to CAIA Members.
- In the spirit of responsible event management, we request that you inform us at least 48 hours in advance if you are unable to attend. Your timely cancellations contribute to minimizing food and energy waste and are greatly appreciated.
This event is organized in collaboration with: