CAIA Japan and Preqin Seminar and Networking Event, Monday, 18th March, 2019
March 18, 2019
Note: All times listed are in local time
Venue:Nikko Asset Management
33/F, Midtown Tower, Akasaka 9-7-1
CAIA Japan Seminar and Networking Drinks
Monday, 18th March, 2019
The CAIA Japan Executive Committee is pleased to invite you to our 2nd education event of 2019! This time we feature Preqin, a world leading alternative asset class intelligence provider to address the global real asset class outlook. Local private equity business professionals will leverage the Preqin findings through their panel session.
Please join us at our Seminar and Networking Drinks on Monday, March 18, 2019 at 18:00pm at Nikko Asset Management.
Note: CAIA Japan events are held under Chatham House Rules.
Global Alternative Market Overview 2019 "Preqin Meets CAIA Japan"
Opening Remarks: Greetings and CAIA Japan Update
- Yuichi (Alex) Takayama, SMD / Global Head of Sales, Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd., CAIAA Japan Chapter Head
Session 1:(Key-note presentation): Global Alternative Market Overview 2019
- Yoko Yamada, Business Development Manager, Preqin
Session 2: (Panel discussion): Interpret Preqin findings
- Mr. Soichi Sam Takata, Head of Private Equity, Tokio Marine Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Ms. Maki Mitsui, Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- Ms. Yoko Yamada, Business Development Manager, Preqin
- Daisuke (Dice) Imaeda, Head of Investor Relations, J-STAR Co., Ltd., CAIAA Japan Chapter Executive
18:00pm Venue Open, Registration & Networking
18:40pm Opening Remarks: Yuichi (Alex) Takayama, CAIAA Japan Chapter Head
18:45pm Session 1 (Key-note presentation): Yoko Yamada, Preqin
19:00pm Session 2: Panel discussion and Q&A
20:00pm Networking Drinks
TIME: 20:00 – 22:00
FEE: Free of Charge
VENUE: Mercedes me Next Door Tokyo (3 min. walk from seminar venue)
7-3-10 Roppongi Minatoku, Tokyo