Reuters Events: Investment 2021
December 6 7, 2021
Catalysed by the pandemic, the investment landscape is facing rapid upheaval. Zero-bound rates, increasing costs and further anticipated consolidation compound the changes in the geopolitical landscape and market shifts which investors and asset managers are battling.
From shifting social demographics to navigating net-zero commitments, Chief Investment Officers are today facing an onslaught of upheaval, and it has never been more crucial to find innovative, adaptable and resilient approaches to your allocation strategies and business models.
Reuters Events: Investment (6-7 December, Online) unites leaders from the world’s most influential asset managers, institutional investors, regulators and innovators, to share best practice in navigating these new complexities, benchmark industry progress, and understand future scenarios that are most likely to disrupt investment models, businesses, and platforms over the year ahead and beyond.
The industry’s leading CIOs will share their insights and predictions on the current super trends realigning global power-blocs – from climate to crypto – and the implications, opportunities, and threats that they pose to the investment universe.
Key themes for 2021 include:
- Economic and regulatory outlook – Know where you should be investing in 2022
- Socially responsible investing – Gain insights from the investors leading the way
- Alternatives & Cryptoassets – Assess the latest trends and manage the risks
- CBDCs – Understand the timelines and how currency digitalization will impact markets
- Next-generation governance – Build a diverse & inclusive workplace
- Operational resilience – Implement strategies to mitigate systemic risk and realize productivity gain