5th Global Asset Allocation Focus 2020
August 20 21, 2020
Both the number of High-net-wealth Individuals (HNWIs) and the total wealth held by HNWIs reached a double-digit growth in 2019.
5th Global Asset Allocation Focus 2020 (hereinafter referred as GAAF2020) was founded in 2016. With a four-year proven-track record, GAAF2020 will gather 300 offline senior executives and 3000+ online audience from private banking, securities, funds (public, private, hedge funds, etc), trusts, family offices, independent wealth management companies, asset management companies, Capital companies, investment companies, insurance companies, etc. In representative of the organizing committee, I'm sincerely inviting you to join us!
You're welcome to join us in Shanghai or attend our virtual conference.
- What opportunities are brought for China's local financial institutions along with "one belt, one road " initiative
- and China's wider finance opening up? And how does Chinese market influence international financial institutions' global strategy?
- How will ESG influence supervision institute and investment institute?
- Insight into Global and China's Investment Opportunities and Investment Tactics in the context of US-China Trade War and COVID-19 Outbreak
- How do TAMP, big data, cloud computing, AI, Blockchain influence wealth management?
- As for local and foreign wealth institutes, how do they build a UHNWIs-oriented international service system together? What are the strategic cooperation opportunities for domestic and ohttp://www.gaaf-annual.com/en/index.aspverseas wealth institutions in terms of channels, systems, expertise, talents, products, etc.?
- How do wealth management companies transform along with the disappearance of high-yield non-standard products?
- How do private banks improve the team's professionalism and brand influence, as to seize the new opportunity of wealth management of high net worth people returning to the bank channel?
- How do Family Office help family with "wealth inheritance" and "spirit inheritance"?
Learn more here.