AIMA Canada Alternative Investment University Case Competition 2023
March 31, 2023
AIMA Canada (Alternative Investment Management Association) is pleased to open our annual university case competition for applicants to express their interest in participating.
This national case competition is designed to help university students across Canada learn more about the alternative investment industry while facilitating networking opportunities with our members.
The challenge will see students work in teams to present solutions for a case study that will focus on incorporating alternative investment strategies and asset classes into institutional investment portfolios.
- Applications to this Case Competition opens online - December 16, 2022
- Deadline to submit Application - February 22, 2023
- Teams to receive case study - February 24, 2023
- Deadline to submit completed case study - March 22, 2023
- Teams to compete via live video on March 31, 2023
CAIA is the educational partner to the AIMA Case Competition!