BAI Alternative Investor Conference 2021- A Virtual Venture
April 27 30, 2021
- The industry conference on alternative investments
- Cross-asset class and cross-product
- Focused towards institutional investors
- For the first time as a purely virtual
We offer the participants of the conference an interactive program with highly topical and entertaining presentations and panel discussions on a total of four days. Each conference day will focus on one main topic - Private Markets, ESG, Liquid Alternatives - and an investor special (Investors Day) is also planned. Look forward to presentations on "Private Debt - Trends, Strategies and Investment Opportunities", "Over a Decade of Infrastructure: Resurgence, Change and Outlook of an Asset Class" and "Integrating ESG Risks into the Investment and Risk Process for Alternative Investments", among others. Other presentations will cover real estate debt, global infrastructure debt, alternative risk premiums and regulatory topics, among others. On the Investors Day you can expect, among other things, the established investors panel as well as an investor presentation by Bernd Franken, Nordrheinische Ärzteversorgung. Featuring high-profile keynote speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Beatrice Weder di Mauro, Professor of International Economics, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies / IHEID, Research Professor and Distinguished Fellow Emerging Markets Institute, INSEAD, with a presentation on "The Post-Covid World" (April 27, 2021),
- Dr. Jörg Kukies, State Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance (April 28, 2021), and
- Prof. Dr. Veronika Grimm, Chair of Economics, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Member of the German Council of Economic Experts, on "Green Investments: Challenges and Opportunities" (April 29, 2021).
Various networking opportunities, virtual exhibitor booths of the sponsors and a Lunch@home will round out the conference.
For the institutional end investors, there will again be the opportunity at AIC 2021 to exchange ideas in a workshop in a small circle, completely without product providers - this time purely virtually.
For more information, visit www.ai-conference.com/en, or contact Ms. Christina Gaul at +49 228 96987 35 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration opens at the end of February 2021.
CAIA Members who would like to register for AIC 2021 can send an email to email@example.com, mentioning “CAIA” to receive the Member discount. [The full registration fee is 600 Euro (plus 19% German V.A.T.). With the CAIA discount, it is 480 Euro (plus 19% German V.A.T.). *The day tickets are not eligible for a discount.