Pension Bridge Alternatives
January 26 28, 2021
The Pension Bridge Alternatives is taking place virtually over the course of 3 half-days from January 26th – 28th. Designed specifically for senior executives within the alternatives sector, the event will focus on capital preservation, with an aim to understanding the long-term impact of COVID-19 on the alternative investment landscape.
There will be multiple thought-leading discussions from top investment experts, including a keynote address from Jonathon Grabel, CIO at LACERA, who at the start of the crisis in March was famously bullish about maintain the plans exposure in the sector.
5 key questions the event will answer
• Are we Early in the Distressed Cycle? Which Sectors, Strategies and Geographies will create the Best Opportunities?
• What can Investors do to Protect their Portfolio for a Prolonged Recession and Downturn?
• Which Hedge Fund Strategies are Most Appealing over the next Few Years? Non/Low Correlated Strategies?
• How should a Multi-Asset Strategy be Structured to Thrive in Today’s Environment?
• What Infrastructure Opportunities will this Crisis provide Investors? Will Digital Infrastructure Emerge?
In addition, to ensure you can still have those valuable conversations that are a key feature of attending the in-person event, we have introduced a program of short, introductory 1-2-1 meetings throughout the schedule. For allocators and consultants who have not been able to conduct normal on-site manager due diligence meetings this year, these are a great opportunity to meet with those organizations that you find of particular interest.
We are expecting to draw in a record audience this year, of more than 300 pension funds, endowments, foundations, family offices and consultants, with a maximum capacity of 100 manager firms.