ALB Asia Debt & Debt Restructuring Forum 2021
March 19, 2021
As temporary government relief comes to an end in many jurisdictions, experts expect to see a wave of debt restructuring in 2021. Without further rescheduling of payments, moratorium extensions, or subsidies, beleaguered companies will need to experience a harsh reality and have no choice but to adopt proactive restructuring actions.
Creditors who seek opportunities in distressed situations will face challenges that are unique to Asian markets such as the unsophisticated legal infrastructure governing debt and dissolution, limited access to information on the debtor companies, restrictions on fund remittance, and other tax or fraud complications.
ALB Asia Debt and Debt Restructuring Forum 2021 will provide the audience with timely insights to address these challenges, and practical tips to adequately equip the firms and creditors on how to navigate during the arduous restructuring procedure.
Benefits Of Attending
- Understand the latest regulatory and legal changes governing restructuring and insolvency matters across different jurisdictions
- Protecting creditor’s debt positions in debtor-friendly provisions
- The outlook of the debt market, and debt restructuring opportunities in 2021
- Successful debt restructuring strategies: experience and lessons learnt
- Protecting offshore creditor’s interest in onshore insolvency
- What’s next for private debt lenders and distressed buyers - opportunities in 2021?
- Taking extra precautions: private lenders during rescue financing and asset recovery
- Dealing with accounting frauds in debtor companies
- Constructing the right valuation for distressed assets
- Liquidations and receivership enforcements